You be highly organised and be able to self manage your own hours to acheive the role objectives. The ability to succeed in a busy and high pressure environment is vital. A strong client focus with excellent communication skills is very important.
Candidates will ideally have previous experience or training in Floorplan Drafting in the Real Estate, Building, Construction or Architecture industries. In the absence of professional experience, you must have a Bachelor level/Tertiary Qualification Degree in Architectural or Building, Drafting or related field.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
• Manage the workflow of the Floorplans team to ensure services are met within required deadlines.
• Recruit, train and develop the Floorplans team both permanent and contractors.
• Manage offshore production team.
• Manage end-to-end production of Commercial Floorplan projects.
Real Estate Photographers!
We are looking for exceptional, dedicated Photographers to join our growing team in 2018. Full-time and freelance positions are available. Applicants will ideally have Real Estate experience, although we will provide extensive training to the right candidates.
The following attributes will be highly favoured:
- Demonstrated, consistent Excellence producing Real Estate / Property photography.
- A well developed corporate portraiture folio showcases a variety of lighting and location states.
- Fast thinking and working well under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail and problem solving approach.
- Expert technical ability on professional camera systems, Canon preferred.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Photography (Day & Dusk).
- Portrait Photography of Real Estate Agents and
- File Preparation / Proofing.
We are looking for a professional image maker who takes pride in their work and looking to commit to an award winning team of professionals.
We are searching for a Full-Time Retoucher!
Join one of Australia's top Real Estate / Architectural Photography and Retouching studios. We are looking for an outstanding Real Estate / Architecture and Portrait Retoucher and Post Production Specialist to join our energetic team, working primarily to deliver high quality real estate sales marketing imagery and digital content.
Apply now to submit your resume and folio
Copywriters create copy to be used across various mediums for residential real estate clients. The copywriting will be used for marketing purposes. You will cover Central Melbourne to the Northern.
You will have:
- At least 2 years experience in copywriting
- Possess a writing style that is engaging and informative to suit the property sector
- Excellent copywriting, grammar and communicative skills
- Exceptional attention to detail